Come in for a free Car Window Tinting heat demonstration – Feel the Difference!
When you see the results of professionally installed car window tinting on your vehicle and the transformation it brings about – the added benefits will only be fully appreciated once you get back behind the wheel.
As you can see, car window tinting can quickly enhance the look of the vehicle. There are of course other benefits including:
- Reduction in glare
- Personal possessions are kept out of view
- Less heat build-up on longer journeys or when parking your vehicle in the sun
- Decrease Heat Today’s window film can provide up to 63%* solar energy rejection verses untreated automotive glass. A cooler interior provides more comfort, and can significantly reduce air conditioning usage, thus extending the life of the AC system and improve fuel economy.
- Reduce Fading Automotive window film blocks 99% or more of harmful UV rays while also significantly reducing heat. Reducing these two primary causes of fading helps to protect and extend the life of all your vehicle’s interior including seats, carpets, leather, wood trims and the dash.
- Cut Hazardous Glare Glare from the sun or headlights at night can blind your vision on the road. This dangerous condition can be greatly reduced by treating your side and rear windows with window tint.
- Visual appeal A noticeable difference in the look of the glass will be immediately apparent
- Practical Pets and children that travel as passengers will be more comfortable as many of our films help to reject heat and annoying glare – and all of our films reject 99% of the ultra violet light, the main cause of fading
- Health Correctly specified window film can also prove invaluable to those who suffer from the effects that solar energy has on the skin and eyes
- Its Fast and Easy Professional installation is quick and simple. Most vehicles can be window tinted in 1-2 hours.
The range of window films and the different shades Redcube Window Tinting has available means customers get a very good choice, so we would be confident enough to say that your individual tastes can be accommodated.
Different Types of Window Tinting
This type of window tinting relies on the absorbing properties of the dye to keep your car cool. Because it does not contain any metal it gives your automobile the blackest look and does not have any “sheen” to it. This film rejects the least amount of heat and is mainly used for its appearance. It does reduce glare, and reduces fading to interior upholstery. Dyed window tint is not used anymore due to the poor lifespan of the film.
This film is a good product for customers that desire crisp appearance, heat reduction, glare reduction, fade protection, and UV protection. Metalized window tints are either all metal or have a single layer of ceramics. Metalized window tinting is very good at reducing heat and reflecting UV rays. However, they are very shiny and can cause interference with radio, GPS, TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) sensors, and cell phones. Its shade and color are mainly determined by the type of metal used to make it. Metalized window film’s purpose is to reflect. These are rarely used anymore after the introduction of the TPMS & GPS systems.
Hybrid films use a combination of a dyed layer as well as a metalized layer. Using Hybrid window tint offers the best of both worlds. A metal layer is used for its reflective qualities and a dyed layer is used for its absorptive qualities. Because not a lot of metal is used by some manufacturers, these are the best bang for the buck as they don’t block any of the signals the 100% metalized films do.
The fourth and final type of window tinting is ceramic. Absorbing twice as much heat as dyed or hybrid films, it is considered to be the most technologically advanced type of window tinting. It is capable of high heat absorption at relatively light shades. It is definitely the ultimate in heat reduction; however, the cost is almost twice that of Hybrid films. This film is optimal for customers desiring a highly durable material, with excellent clarity, and providing superior heat reduction versus other film choices. Ceramic window tints is for those who demand the best product for their car with superior heat rejection.
We have a infrared heat display where you can come in for a free demonstration to feel the difference between different window films – window tint is not just window tint. Before you buy let us show you what our films can do.
Window film fitting service
Our fitting workshop is based in North Parramatta, where we carry out all of our vehicle installations. By working in a clean environment, we can keep the working area spotless, thereby ensuring top notch results. Not that we’re fussy or anything, well maybe just a bit – but we like to do a great job – and keep our customers happy!